Welcome to the Kilmore & District Hospital Website
The Kilmore & District Hospital and Nursing Home provides comprehensive acute and aged care services to our rapidly increasing catchment population of 25,000 that extends to Broadford and Pyalong in the North, Wallan and Craigieburn in the South and Lancefield and Romsey to the West of Kilmore, Victoria, Australia. 191 staff are employed to cover our three venues:
The Hospital has 30 Acute beds, an operating theatre, four-bay emergency and radiology department and a district nursing service.
Our Aged Care facilities include Caladenia Nursing Home with 30 high care beds and Dianella Hostel with 30 low care beds.
Respite is available.
The Kilmore & District Hospital and Nursing Home will provide the community with high quality progressive health care and accommodation.
We place high value on
- Recognition of the dignity, integrity and rights of the individual
- Excellence in all aspects of our work
- Staff commitment and support
- Accountability to all stakeholders
- Visibility in the community
- Co-operation with other health care providers
The community sees Kilmore & District Hospital and Nursing Home as the preferred provider for their health-related services.